Fortresses and walls were built along borders for protection in many countries in the world. This shows the shared wisdom of our ancient fathers. Walls, Palaces, Canals, Automotive vehicles…….. showcase the skills of Chinese Civilization and how it impact our modern world. In this zone, find out the lasting legacy and magnificent engineering works.
- Study the largest man made structure in the world, with over 8000 kilometers.
- Where are the canal or artificial rivers in the world? Learn about the routes and its purpose.
- Meet an Engineer to find out how he adjust water level to enhance safety for the travel of barge ships along rough waters of the Grand Canal.
- Explore interactive touch screen exhibit about what Emperor do in a day in his Palace.
- Play with an invention. This aviation design originated in Warring States period China around 400 BCE.
- See a model of arguable the 1st automation in human history. Find out how it works.