China is a country in East Asia whose culture is considered the oldest, still extant, in the world. The name `China’ comes from the Sanskrit Cina (derived from the name of the Chinese Qin Dynasty, pronounced `Chin’) which was translated as `Cin’ by the Persians and seems to have become popularized through trade along the Silk Road from China to the rest of the world.
- Find out the discovery of Oracle bones that explain one of the world’s earliest writing system that still continue to present day
- Meet one the greatest mind of history during the “Renaissance” period of ancient China
- Examine one of the greatest strategist book that is used as core text book by CIA and many military training in the world.
- Meet the most powerful ruler during Imperial China who build the Terracotta and Great Wall.
- Travel back in time to visit the largest and most prosperous country in the world.
- Examine one of the famous art of Song Dynasty viewed by over 70 million visitors during Expo 2010 in Shanghai.